Skip to main content

Great Horned Owl

                    
This art is based on a photo I took of a Great Horned Owl at the World Bird Sanctuary in St. Louis County, Missouri. It is rendered in pen and ink and liquid Acrylic paint. This art is for sale as a digital print.
                            

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surtex Show

Here is our booth at Surtex in NYC. We had a good show, made some contacts, met a lot of nice people and enjoyed the whole NY experience.

Welcome

Hi! and welcome to the StudioDyess blog. We are an illustration and graphic design studio specializing in print media. John also does fine art painting and photography showing his work locally and nationally. Visit John's website at  www.studiodyess.com  We welcome your questions and comments. Please check back often for events and new posts. Carolyn and John

Civil Rights Walk of Fame

Several years ago I created over thirty portraits of inductees to the Civil Rights Walk of Fame , for a traveling exhibit sponsored by Anheuser -Busch. This is the portrait I painted of inductee Dick Gregory. John Dyess